ADVIA Centaur XP system has more onboard reagents and dedicated STAT capabilities to maximize productivity, regardless of volume or types of tests. Always ready , continuous operation without interruption. The advia Centaur XP system has a High throughput up to 240 tests/hour,Intuitive software for ease of operation, STAT port guarantees priority sampling at any time.
- System Description Random access immunoassay system
- Throughput- Up to 240 tests per hour
- Time To First Result 18 minutes; results every 15 seconds thereafter, assay dependent
- Assays On Board 30
- Assay Packs ADVIA Centaur® ReadyPack™ assays
- Assay Technology Direct Chemiluminescence using Acridinium Ester technology
- Sample Handling
- Sample Tubes 1 mL, 2 mL, 3 mL, 5 mL, 7 mL, 10 mL, micro container tubes
- Sample Carriers Universal 5-position rack holds multiple tube types; 180 samples fully loaded; no-pause loading and unloading
- STAT Handling Dedicated STAT port accepts samples any time
- Sample Types Serum, plasma, urine – assay dependent
- Sample Volume 10 uL to 200 uL assay dependent
- Sample Integrity Control Pressure transducer technology with clot management, detection, and flagging.
- Sample Pipette Tips Ensure zero sample carryover
- Automatic Dilutions Varies by assay, up to 1:1000