IMMULITE 2000 XPi Immunoassay System
The highly reliable IMMULITE® 2000 XPi system is easy to use and has one of the largest automated immunoassay menus available. Medium- to high-volume laboratories can incorporate specialty and allergy testing into routine workloads to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Customized automated startup for daily routine maintenance and quality control scheduling
- Reagent onboard stability of 90 days
- Tube-top sample cups for micro-sample handling
- Home screens with at-a-glance status on a 19 inch touch screen monitor
- Options available for direct water feed and bulk solid waste chute
- Siemens Automation solutions available through VersaCell®Systems
Features & Benefits
The IMMULITE 2000 XPi system is a continuous random access immunoassay analyzer with a maximum throughput of 200 tests per hour. This design increases workflow and enhances productivity for medium- to high-volume immunoassay laboratories by incorporating specialty and allergy testing into one platform.
The IMMULITE 2000 XPi system has the reliability expected from the IMMULITE family of products.
Enhancing the Laboratory workflow
- 90 day onboard stability of reagents minimizes waste
- Maximum throughput of 200 tests per hour
- No pause sample loading to enhance turnaround time
- Re-run, dilution and reflex capabilities to minimize technologist time
- AutoStart functionality, including automated daily maintenance and quality control scheduling, reduces hands-on operations
Improving efficiency through the Intuitive and Easy to use Software
- 19 inch touch screen monitor for easy navigation
- Color coded consumable levels always available at a glance
- User configurable dilution and reflex testing to meet laboratory needs